Application for Enduin [APPROVED]

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rowana, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    Hello to the grand Order of the Lost Mathom.
    I am Enduin, son of Haduin. I'm an easy going sort of Hobbit but I won't be pushed around. I enjoy a bit of company and a drink and a smoke but I love to hunt alone. The cold air, the beautiful atmosphere and the worthwhile rewards. I've always worked with wood, since my father got me my first knife and he helped me make a little bow. I've been learning ever since and I’m quite a daft hand at hunting now, may I say so myself. I also farm and I have a bit of a habit of smoking all the pipe weed I grow. I love mathoms and I must have hundreds lying around the house, I just can’t face to get rid of 'em!

Yours Joyfully

Enduin

[2] RP Experience
    I have no computer RP experience before LOTRO but I play Dungeons and Dragons whenever I can find some people to play with. I love Role-playing and really enjoy getting into the mind of another character!

[3] LOTRO Experience
    I have 5 characters on Snowbourn and I was doing Ok there until I created a roleplaying character. Now I just get so bored with people on Non RP servers. I have just purchased a lifetime membership so I won't be stopping playing anytime soon.

[4] Character
    Enduin, hobbit - Hunter. Level 10. Woodsman, Master apprentice Forester, Apprentice Farmer.