Application for Frodrimbo [APPROVED]

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rowana, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    Hullo there! My name is Frodrimbo Herbock of the Stoors. Life has been good of late. My days are mainly spent on my parents farm helping wherever I can. On a rare day off I'll sneak off with my Cousins from Scary and we would pretend to be adventurers off seeking gold & treasure just like that old Mr Bilbo! I have worked hard for many years but now I'm growing up and my hunger to leave the shire on some real adventures is growing as each day passes! I so long to see the Misty Mountains and to feel the cold air on my feet. I'll miss the Shire and will most certainly come back often! Besides, I promised my old dad that I'd get the crops harvested before the autumn leaves fall.

[2] RP Experience
    My roleplaying experience extends back as far as Dungeons & Dragons! Many a cold night spent round a table with cans of drinks and takeaways littered around the room. I love fantasy and have grown up loving the works of Tolkien and Stephen Donaldson. My Online experiences are mainly Guild Wars and World of Warcraft. However, Lord of the Rings Online is the only game that really gives you the opportunity and feeling to plugin to an alternate reality. And what a better platform than LOTRO to meet likeminded mature people.

[3] LOTRO Experience
    I have been playing for about 3 months commiting serious gameplay time. However, I have had the game for about a year and followed it throughout its development.

[4] Character
    Frodrimbo Herbock of the Stoors. Currently Level 19 and can be found most of the time drinking in the Green Dragon. Frodrimbo is currently training his skills as a Burglar with the hope that a group of adventurers will pass by the Shire one day and seek his services on some distant quest far far away where dragons and ancient tombs dwell.