Application for Guloso [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rowana, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Greetings Rowana
    I hope all is well with you. Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Duarte, Guloso Duarte. I'm a hobbit of the Fallohides, and I have been a bounder for a while, and just recently became a honorary shirriff! Anyway, the reason for this letter is simple, I would like to join your kinship! All these adventures are not very fun without good friends to share them with, thus my application.
    I do fit all the requirements on your charter, so I hope you can accept me, and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Best wishes,
    Guloso
  2. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Re: Application for Guloso [CONSIDERATION]

Thank you for your letter, the Quick Post has been a little slow of late, but I hope that one of us will do their best to arrange a meeting with you very soon. In the meantime don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.
  3. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Re: Application for Guloso [CONSIDERATION]

It was a pleasure to meet you at long last Guloso, and the good news is we still have a little of that apple pie left for supper. If we don't see you at our meeting on Sunday we will catch up with you another time, and as soon as we are able.