Hobbit Yule Video Part 1, Saturday 2 December

Discussion in 'Public Events' started by Lina, Nov 8, 2017.

Hobbit Yule Video Part 1

Kauppa-Kohta, Forochel
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Start Date: Saturday 2 December 19:30 PM
End Date: Saturday 2 December 21:30 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
You can not Sign Up for this event
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have Signed Up Yes: 3
The following users have Signed Up Maybe:

The following users have Signed Up No:
  1. Lina Chief

[IMG]

Yule is getting nearer, and what better thing to do than to make a large drawing to greet yer friends a very merry yuletide? Not much! So here we go! This is the first meetup to make this year's yule drawing for the Laurelin hobbits!

Date: Saturday December 2
    Time: 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime), PLEASE BE ON TIME

OOC:

Once again, I’d like to make a yule video with as many hobbit players on Laurelin as possible. The video will be released near yule.
    • The first video shoot will be Saturday December 2 in Kauppa-Kohta, southern Forochel. Meet near the icy lake, just below the village.
    • The second is shoot is Tuesday December 12, in the Shire. Meet at Sandson's Farm, Delving Fields.
    • Also, I’d love it if yer hobbits sent me a screenshot of yourself in-game, in a festive/merry/yule motive. I can use those in the end credits of the video. Please use high-quality screenshots (1024×768 pixels is really the minimum, but larger is much better), and don’t add any effects or text to the image.
    • Send it to me before end of December 21st, at the very latest! Use this email: [IMG]
    For the videos, please remember:
    • Be prepared to follow orders!
    • Wear warm, festive-looking clothes (red, green and yellow are very grand)
    • Bring lanterns or sparklers if you have them, also fireworks
    • Bring music instruments if you have them (so you can “play” during the video)
    • Try to avoid speaking in /say, use the raid (/ra) instead
    • Have fun!
    For inspiration, here is the yule video from last year.

2016 Yule Video
    Wildigard likes this.
  2. Pennyroyal Member

I'm unlikely to make it home in time for Dec 2nd, but I should be okay for Dec 12th. I'll upload my Yule drawing here as Photobucket seems to be not much use anymore.

ScreenShot01089.jpg
    Mollywobbles, Potty, Pycella and 2 others like this.
  3. Lina Chief

This is tonight! Hope to see many there!
  4. Potty Member

Hullo everyone!

Just a warnin', but it seems folks can have a bit trouble leavin' their burrows today!

(( It seems the login servers are misbehavin', resultin' in the messages: "No subscription found" and "username / password are incorrect"! ))

I was fine earlier when I tried ter open me burrow door a couple of times, but fer now I can't seem ter leave me burrow at all!

Anyway it might be best ter try and leave yer burrow early today and hopefully folks will be able ter get ter Frozen-shell in time!

Hopefully see yer all tonight!
  5. Ambrinna Member

Seems I have dropped a pot of glue in me door way and glued it shut. Will try me special glue remover to get it open before this evening! ( Yes unable to login to server and also the forum which has a "Error try later message" when you try and login).
    Potty likes this.
  6. Pycella Member

I had some troubles opening the door earlier today, but after a few attempts it got it open. I hope those Doors start to behave properly soon!
  7. Mollywobbles Member

Not sure if I’m going ter make it ternight ... problems that have nothing to do with me burrow door 8(((
  8. Lina Chief

Made it on my first attempt. Still, I suppose folk should try be out early in case the problems persist.
    Pycella likes this.
  9. Lina Chief

10. Lina Chief

yule video 01.jpg

Poor cold hobbits... first meetup of the yule video shoot done! Thanks all who helped out! *backs up 30 GB of video files*
    Rubysue, Pennyroyal, Pycella and 2 others like this.
  11. Pycella Member

Next time, when someone says "Follow Potty", I will know better...

ScreenShot00654.jpg

ScreenShot00670.jpg

Well, tomorrow's Yule calendar entry might be some sort of sweet revenge... *rubs hands and grins*