Hobbit yule video shoot 1, Saturday 1 December

Discussion in 'Public Events' started by Lina, Nov 8, 2018.

Hobbit yule video shoot 1

Michel Delving, by Will Whitfoot
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Start Date: Saturday 1 December 19:30 PM
End Date: Saturday 1 December 21:30 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
You can not Sign Up for this event
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have Signed Up Yes: 3
The following users have Signed Up No:
  1. Lina Chief

[IMG]

Yule is getting nearer, and what better thing to do than to make a large drawing to greet yer friends a very merry yuletide? Not much! So here we go! This is the first meetup to make this year's yule drawing for the Laurelin hobbits!

Date: Saturday December 1
    Time: 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime), PLEASE BE ON TIME

OOC:

Once again, I’d like to make a yule video with as many hobbit players on Laurelin as possible. The video will be released near yule.
    • The first video shoot will be Saturday December 1, location Michel Delving
    • The second is shoot is Tuesday December 11, location TBC.
    • Also, I’d love it if yer hobbits sent me a screenshot of yourself in-game, in a festive/merry/yule motive. I can use those in the end credits of the video. Please use high-quality screenshots (1024×768 pixels is really the minimum, but larger is much better), and don’t add any effects or text to the image.
    • Send it to me before end of December 21st, at the very latest! Use this email: [IMG]
    For the videos, please remember:
    • Be prepared to follow orders!
    • Wear warm, festive-looking clothes (red, green and yellow are very grand)
    • Bring lanterns or sparklers if you have them, also fireworks
    • Bring music instruments if you have them (so you can “play” during the video)
    • Try to avoid speaking in /say, use the raid (/ra) instead
    • Have fun!
    For inspiration, here is the yule video from last year.

The 2017 yule video
  2. Lina Chief

We'll meet in Michel Delving on Saturday for the first video shoot! You'll all help the quick post deliver the yule mail to various parts of the Shire! Dress up festive-like, bring backpacks for the letters and be prepared to run!

Of course, true quick post hobbits wear this cap:
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Harvest-brew_Hat

So bring yours along! Don't worry if you don't have one, though. I have a few on-hand, in different colours (Evendim Blue for the true quick post look, or Crimson for the festive yule feeling).

Meet up a little before we start, and we can have you outfitted and proudly wearing the cap while delivering letters.
    Wildigard and Pycella like this.
  3. Lina Chief

video 01.jpg

We broke a new record! Never had more hobbits attending than would fit in a raid before! Thanks for helping, all! *cheers*
    Wildigard and Pycella like this.
  4. Wildigard Member

Some of my phototatoes, tag a hobbit hat you know *giggles*
    part01
    ScreenShot01049.jpg ScreenShot01050.jpg ScreenShot01051.jpg ScreenShot01052.jpg ScreenShot01053.jpg ScreenShot01054.jpg ScreenShot01055.jpg ScreenShot01056.jpg ScreenShot01058.jpg ScreenShot01059.jpg
    Rubellita and Lina like this.
  5. Wildigard Member

part02
    ScreenShot01060.jpg ScreenShot01061.jpg ScreenShot01062.jpg ScreenShot01063.jpg ScreenShot01064.jpg ScreenShot01065.jpg ScreenShot01066.jpg ScreenShot01067.jpg ScreenShot01068.jpg ScreenShot01069.jpg
    Rubellita and Lina like this.
  6. Wildigard Member

part03
    ScreenShot01070.jpg ScreenShot01071.jpg ScreenShot01072.jpg ScreenShot01074.jpg ScreenShot01075.jpg ScreenShot01076.jpg ScreenShot01078.jpg ScreenShot01079.jpg ScreenShot01080.jpg ScreenShot01082.jpg
    Potty, Rubellita and Lina like this.
  7. Rubellita Member

I like that one where the hobbits seem to stand pondering whether they will take the leap across the water...
    It was early Yule bathtime for some!
    Wildigard likes this.