Story Show And Tell Short Tales

Discussion in 'Stories & Tales' started by Lina, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Korinna Member

Who took t' stage?
    Pycella and Lina like this.
  2. Rubysue Member

Too bad they didn't take the carpet too.
    Pycella likes this.
  3. Pycella Member

Some drawings from the Badgers' rehearsal in the Michel Delving park:

Not sure what Miss Penny is suggesting here:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Things the Badgers like:

[IMG]
    Lully, Rubellita, Potty and 1 other person like this.
  4. Lina Chief

Well. Yer know what them say about hobbits and ledges...
    Rubysue, Lully, Neti and 2 others like this.
  5. Rubellita Member

Really? No hobbit was harmed? Well, at least you survived to tell the tale and that's what counts the most!
    Thank you for sharing this daring jump. Lady Vertigo would prevent me from going up there in the first place. *chuckles*
  6. Neti Member

I'm spending my day in the cold Forochel, that's why I'm not around much. I'm living with some dwarves and I'm helping them to gather supplies and similar to fight the terrible weather there. Imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon a shiny chest, just behind the Icereave Mines (on the right side facing the falls)!

ScreenShot00326.jpg

((The chest is located at Länsi-mâ 9.2N, 82.2W and you can open it if you're at level 90 or higher. Unfortunately my level is too low and I couldn't see what's hidden inside! So I thought you might want to open it, if you haven't already discovered it.))
    Mollywobbles, Potty, Simbo and 2 others like this.
  7. Lully Member

For one moment when you landed, Lina, I thought you had made a perfect landing and survived, but then the defeated anim kicked in just after. Like Rubellita, I felt queasy just watching the heights and drops... might have to have some brandy before I venture there myself... quite a bit of brandy actually!
  8. Rubysue Member

I certainly hope Lina's not going to get one of those ideas about what a wonderful video it would make to have a whole conga line of hobbits jump off'a that ledge like so many lemmings.... I jumped (repeatedly) off a waterfall for a video, bustin' me leg each time I might add. But I survived Moria without breaking me neck somehow and ain't gonna undo that in Minas Tirith if I can help it. :eek:
  9. Pycella Member

Quite a jump! The other day, Miss Almi was fussing about some hasty young ones who jump off ledges... Now I know of whom she was talking about *giggles*

As a little burglar, I feel quite tempted to try this jump myself and look for possible biscuit crumbs at the bottom too *looks mischievous*

Hrrrr... That Forochel place looks cold, Miss Neti! Remember to keep yourself warm there!
  10. Korinna Member

4.5, 4.5, a 5 from the East Farthing Judge...
    Lina and Lully like this.
  11. Lina Chief

relic 1.jpg

The hobbits were amazed by the height of the new Relic Display Table

relic 2.jpg

It might provide some amusement during Hiders and Seekers, though.
    Pycella, Lully, Neti and 1 other person like this.
  12. Korinna Member

Tain't exactly on display if it's stuck all t' way up there is it??
    Potty likes this.
  13. Lully Member

I have an idea... and a spare saw!
    Rubellita and Potty like this.
  14. Potty Member

*stares at the bottom drawin' and ponders about Miss Lully's idea*

Oh, do yer have a magic act in mind, Miss Lully?
  15. Lully Member

*chuckles* I was thinkin of sawin the legs off... not Tibba's, the lanky display cabinet *more chuckles*
    Potty likes this.
  16. Lina Chief

bingo hatrack lonelands.jpg

My guests keep forgetting their hats on me hatrack. I should get a new one soon... (Bingo's Hatrack - Lonelands version)

bingo messy table.jpg

I'd be in big trouble if Ma saw this. Too many late nights working with songs and stories. I wonder if this is what Potty's table looks like after his scholar lessons? (Messy Writing Table)
    Lully, Potty, Pycella and 2 others like this.
  17. Korinna Member

I suspect Master Potty's table hus no writtin' on it at all as that would mean he's done his homework!

His prob just hus a brandy bottle and glass wi a few dirty pie plates *grins*
    Lully, Potty and Rubysue like this.
  18. Rubysue Member

Sometimes You Just Can't Resist

[IMG]
    Even when you know it won't end well.
    Pycella, Potty, Simbo and 3 others like this.
  19. Lina Chief

Years of nagging paid off! Them local carpenters finally made furniture the right size for hobbits!

Them sure put a strong candle into it, though. It really lights up the room!

OOC: Bilbo's Recommended reading, reward from the Bingo quest line.

bilbo\'s recommended reading.jpg

bilbo\'s recommended reading 02.jpg
    Lully, Simbo and Potty like this.
  20. Rubysue Member

Cute! Thanks for the picture. I saw that but didn't get it as me burrow is chock full as is. But that's nice enough I may swap it for the lectern thing I got a while ago.