Approved Slesa

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Lina Chief

Slesa is the name she was given, or so she would say. Cast out by her Grandfather as a lost cause and a sorry excuse for a Hobbit she fled to Ered Luin. Finding comfort among the hardiness of the Dwarves, she felt more at home there than she ever did in the Shire.

As time past and she learned of her Grandfather falling to the curse of old age, she decided to return home to pick up the pieces. Despite their differences Slesa missed the Shire and still gave off a minor smile when she heard music playing or would spot a Took falling over his own feet. She may not have been what hobbits would expect from a hobbit, but a hobbit she is.

Slesa now finds some comfort spending most of her time outside the common villages, watching the folk as time passes by, doing her part from afar. She acts in solitude, but secretly longs for fellowship.
    Potty likes this.
  2. Lina Chief

A warm welcome to the Order, miss Slesa! May yer time with us be grand and merry!
    Ragwort likes this.
  3. Rubellita Member

Welcome, Miss Slesa! I'm sorry that I had to go quickly and missed the grand moment you got accepted as a recruit in the Grand Order! Have a good time with us!
    Ragwort likes this.
  4. Pycella Member

Welcome to the Order, Miss Slesa! I hope you enjoy yer time with us, and I look forward to meeting you!
  5. Wildigard Member

You are welcome, Miss Slesa!
  6. Potty Member

Welcome ter the Grand Order, Miss Slesa!

I hope yer will enjoy yer time with us! If yer have any questions about our kinship don't hesitate ter ask them!

Fer the most part we just meet up and have fun really!
    Wildigard likes this.