Tholpa's Burrow-warming party, Sunday 8 July

Discussion in 'Public Events' started by Lina, Jul 3, 2018.

Tholpa's Burrow-warming party

5 Chalk Road, Bramblebury
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Start Date: Sunday 8 July 19:00 PM
End Date: Sunday 8 July 20:00 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
You can not Sign Up for this event
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have Signed Up Yes: 3
The following users have Signed Up Maybe:
  1. Lina Chief

[IMG]

Miss Tholpa recently moved into a new burrow!
    The burrow needs to be properly warmed!
    We'll do so Sunday July 8th!

Date: Sunday July 8th
    Time: 7PM UK time (note the earlier than usual start)

Invitation from miss Tholpa:

Hullo all! I want to inform you that this Sunday, 8th July 7:00 pm, I'll keep my burrow warming party at 5 Chalk Road, Bramblebury. All hobbits are welcome except Lotho and Lobelia.

There is delicious food,prepared by Miss Pycella, and maybe some other activities! Welcome!
  2. Pycella Member

I am travelling on 9th July in the morning, so I might need an early nap after I am finished with packing up my travel foods and will miss this party. In any case, I hope you have a grand burrow warming!
  3. Lina Chief

Grand party, miss Tholpa! Lots of hobbits visiting too, which was lovely *cheers*
  4. Rubellita Member

It was indeed a lovely party, Miss Tholpa! And thanks to Miss Tibba you now have your own verse in the song "Bramblebury Burrow Crawling"!
    My uncle will adapt the music to allow for that extra verse, as soon as he can.
  5. Tholpa Member

Thank you all lovely hobbits for the wonderful evening.I am deeply touched by all this attention.In short,you are grand![IMG]
  6. Tholpa Member

Looks like I can't show my sketch to you...This magical box is sometimes very confusing.
  7. Wiberic Member

Sad to have missed it, but I hope it were a grand time!
  8. Rubellita Member

Let me try if I can show you one of my sketches...

tholpa Burrowwarming.jpg

(the trick is not to use the Insert/edit Image button, but the "Upload a file" option, next to "Post Reply". Select your image file on your Magic Box and once it is loaded, select "Full Image")
    Lina likes this.
  9. Tholpa Member

Thanks Rubellita.Anyway,your sketch is much better than my.But it's good to know if I need to post some sketches in future.